blinc Amplified Mascara
It took nearly a decade to develop, but Blushies believe it was worth the wait! blinc's Amplified Mascara provides incredible, buildable, glamorous volume and length, while offering all of the properties of original blinc mascara that women have grown to love and depend upon--smudge-proof, sweat-proof, water-resistant and flake-proof.
As with the original blinc mascara, blinc's Amplified Mascara coats lashes with a glossy, volumizing and extending coat that forms tiny water resistant "tubes" around the lash. blinc mascara Amplified applies more like a traditional mascara, giving you the ability to add as many coats as you want to build your desired look! Because it is not as wet of a formula, you can even go back and reapply if needed, after it dries.
Removing blinc mascara AMPLIFIED is just as easy, and requires no makeup remover. Simply apply a little warm water along with some gentle pressure, and the tubes easily slide of your lashes. You will actually see the tiny tubes in your hand as blinc mascara Amplified comes off without leaving any messy black tint or residue behind.
Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Nylon-66, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tetrasodium, Pyrophosphate, Ammonium Hydroxide, o-Cymen-5-OL, Laureth-12, Methylisothiazolinone. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
HOW TO USE
1. Use blinc Mascara Amplified on clean and dry lashes. Try not to use any moisturizers on your face before you apply the mascara since the oil may reduce the mascara's hold on the lash.
2. If you curl your lashes or if you use a primer, be sure to do so only before applying blinc Mascara Amplified. The tubes that blinc Mascara Amplified forms around your lashes will act like a "cast," holding your curl longer, as opposed to weighing your lashes down like conventional mascaras.
3. Twirl the wand inside the mascara tube to coat the brush. Hold the wand horizontally and start at the base of the lashes and go right to the tips. Wiggle the wand slightly from side to side as you apply the mascara. For the lower lashes some prefer to hold the wand vertically and gently apply the mascara lash by lash, while others lightly sweep across the lashes.
4. Keep brushing blinc Mascara Amplified on until you have achieved the desired degree of lash separation, volume and length. You can build on additional volume by applying as many coats as you wish. For additional length, focus on the tips of the lashes with a few strokes of the mascara wand. Now you can get on with your day without worrying about runny mascara.
5. Once you have finished applying blinc Mascara Amplified, close the bottle tightly. Make sure no mascara is left on the neck or opening of the bottle before closing it. Any residual mascara left on the opening or the neck of the bottle can lead to difficulties reopening the mascara bottle or even damage the bottle upon reopening. Be sure to clean off the bottle neck and opening of any residual mascara before you close it.
6. Neither water alone nor pressure alone will remove blinc Mascara Amplified. Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (ie: shower), will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off of your lashes and into your hand. You will start to feel blinc Mascara Amplified become saturated as its grip on the lashes loosens. Keep applying more warm water until the tiny tubes that were formed around your lashes begin to slide off effortlessly (note: do not pull your lashes).
7. Those little "tubes" you see in the sink are not your lashes; they are the mascara that encased your lashes sliding off. Do not try to use any makeup removers or lotions to remove the mascara since they will not be as effective as simply combining water and pressure.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!