Zoya's Naked Manicure Glossy Seal is an additional classic finish option for those who prefer a high shine manicure. Apply after the Satin Seal Top Coat for best results. Compatible with all Naked Manicure components.
.5 Fl Oz
Ethyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Butyl Acetate, Heptane, Acrylates Copolymer, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Etocrylene, Dimethicone, D&C Violet No. 2.
1. Prep the nail by shaping, gently buffing and cleaning up cuticles.
2. Apply Naked manicure Naked Base (basecoat).
3. Select the Naked Manicure Perfector first coat. Use lavender for discoloration. If layering more than one shade, use the brighter/stronger shade first.
4. Apply the selected Naked Manicure Perfector second coat.
5. Apply Naked Manicure Tip Perfector along free edge of the nail to brighten, fill and finish.
6. Activate Naked Manicure Satin Seal by gently rolling the bottle between hands for twenty seconds.
7. Apply one coat of Naked Manicure Satin Seal to blend, blur and seal the look creating the closest ever natural nail finish (compatible with fast drops).
8. For an optional shiny finish, apply one coat of Naked Manicure Glossy Seal over Satin Seal (compatible with fast drops.)