Zoya Naked Manicure Perfector
Zoya's Naked Manicure system works by instantly correcting cosmetic nail problems and delivering therapeutic benefits to nails, long term. Immediate results are obtained through the use of the Naked Manicure Perfectors. The Perfectors use optical diffusers, keratin fillers, micronized reflective color pigments and micro-thin film formers to create an ultra sheer veil which ensures that the natural vibrancy of the nail is enhanced, rather than concealed. The Perfectors conain a proprietary blend of finely ground pigments, vitamins and otanicals that also help to promote micro-circulation and oxygen exchange.
Perfector shades can be layered to create a custom shade. Use the darker shade first.
Buff Perfector is perfect for nail beds that are more peach, warms tone. Can also be layered with other shades to warm and compliment a multitude of skin tones.
Lavender Perfector is ideal for neutralizing discoloration and adding a cooler base* for any of the other Naked Manicure shades. *Corrective color should be applied first.
Mauve Perfector is a deeper tone, perfect for anyone with a darker nail bed, deepens tone. Layer with other shades to create a deeper effect that will compliment a wide range of skin tones.
Nude Perfector is designed for nail beds that are beige. Layer with other shades to create a softer or more nude leaning tone.
Pink Perfector provides a healthy pink glow that can also be layered with other shades to brighten and compliment a multitude of skin tones.
.5 Fl Oz
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ginkgo Biloba, Palmaria Palmata. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake, D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake, Iron Oxides, D&C Black No. 2, Manganese Violet.
HOW TO USE
1. Prep the nail by shaping, gently buffing and cleaning up cuticles.
2. Apply Naked manicure Naked Base (basecoat).
3. Select the Naked Manicure Perfector first coat. Use lavender for discoloration. If layering more than one shade, use the brighter/stronger shade first.
4. Apply the selected Naked Manicure Perfector second coat.
5. Apply Naked Manicure Tip Perfector along free edge of the nail to brighten, fill and finish.
6. Activate Naked Manicure Satin Seal by gently rolling the bottle between hands for twenty seconds.
7. Apply one coat of Naked Manicure Satin Seal to blend, blur and seal the look creating the closest ever natural nail finish (compatible with fast drops).
8. For an optional shiny finish, apply one coat of Naked Manicure Glossy Seal over Satin Seal (compatible with fast drops.)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!